caboose

(skirt: Kohls, shirt: Target, sweater: Wal-Mart, belt: Kohls, tights, ring, necklace: Vera Wang for Kohls, shoes: Payless)

The best part of this outfit post is that my husband took about 15 pictures, but failed to notice my skirt was randomly pulled up on one side.  So all the pictures are worthless.  When I asked Chris how he didn’t notice the lopsided skirt, he said he just makes sure I’m in the photo.  Well, I guess it’s a start.
This photo is actually from the weekend, today I’m wearing a skirt without tights for the first time since last fall.  If the world happens to end or hell freezes over today, you’ll know why.

I made a couple loaves of delicious banana bread last night after the girls went to bed.  Banana bread is a big hit in our house and it never lasts long.

Happy Wednesday!

pleated poppy

7 Comments on caboose

1. Katie
    March 7, 2012 at 12:59 pm (2 years ago)

My husband takes pictures sometimes for me too, and no fail the same thing always happens! Men don’t pay attention to details! But I do love mine!

Cute outfit and I love the side braid!

Katie- Hems For Her

2. mary
    March 7, 2012 at 2:44 pm (2 years ago)

Thanks! That braid didn’t last long, but it looked nice while it did! :)

3. preethi
    March 7, 2012 at 3:14 pm (2 years ago)

Love how you belted the vest – you look adorable! Following you now. :)

preethi
    lace, etc.

4. mary
    March 7, 2012 at 3:43 pm (2 years ago)

Thanks Preethi! I love your blog and follow too. :)

5. ChristyB
    March 7, 2012 at 5:23 pm (2 years ago)

Love the outfit. You rock the dresses! Your hubby sounds like my kids when I make them take pictures of my outfits. They say, “Oh, I didn’t really try to get them in focus. Was I supposed to?”

6. mary
    March 7, 2012 at 6:11 pm (2 years ago)

Christy, that’s really funny. Sometimes I wonder what goes through their heads, but I’m just thankful I’ve got someone to take some pictures and not make fun of me that I’m asking them to do it. :)