1. Tomorrow is a big day, Fancy Little Things relaunches and I’ve been lucky enough to have a small part in it. I’m in charge of the blogger directory, helping to promote blogs, connect women to good blogs, and featuring amazing writers of those blogs. If you’re a blogger, you definitely want to be a part of this directory. There’s also a directory for small business owners as well as forums, book studies, how-to articles, encouragement, and so much more over at Fancy Little Things–make sure you head over there tomorrow to check out what all the fuss is about!
2. Recently I posted a note on Instagram I was writing to a friend as she was preparing for a day of some intense medical procedures–I had a couple questions about the fun card I was using. It’s from Red Letter Paper Co. and they have the greatest notes and cards. As a firm believer in the power of a handwritten note, this is a great place to order your next set of cards.
3. Yesterday’s Copycat Linkup was so much fun! I’m already anxious for next week’s—Thursday might be my new favorite day of the week.
4. I shared a few weeks ago that we lost our dog—it’s been three weeks and still no sign of our Monkey. We miss him terribly and still believe he’ll come back, but we did get a new dog this week because having no dog at home was killing
me us. His name is Blue and he’s a rescue dog. I’ve been wanting to get a second dog for a while and Chris has always said no. Now we just need to find our schipperke and we’ll have those two dogs I’ve always wanted. #sneaky
5. Tomorrow my friend Kristen and I are hosting a clothing event for a community center in our city. We’ve been collecting clothing donations for the past six months and are setting up a boutique with all the donations for about 50 high school girls in need. This has been a stressful and time-consuming process and we hope that it all pays off tomorrow when we’re able to bless these girls with clothes, food, and fun. Please pray that this is successful and that we’re able to show them God’s love through service–I’ll let you know how it goes!
Have a great weekend~~
Linking up for High Five for Friday with From My Grey Desk blog.