1. This picture–oh my goodness. If I had to have only one picture to sum up that little girl, it would be this one. She has more attitude than her one-and-a-half year old body can hold. (Also, random side note: if you’re looking for a great kids’ book, both my daughters love Hooray for Fish!by Lucy Cousins and it would make a perfect Christmas present. There’s just something in me that makes me want to share books, thank you for indulging that English teacher moment…)
2. Are you guys shopping today? Did you already finish?! This is the first time in at least fifteen years that I haven’t stayed up late or gotten up early for some deals. Guys, this money series really is kicking our butts. (Although, I did order two pairs of boots online yesterday, so I don’t feel completely left out of all the chaos.)
3. Thanksgiving day somehow turns into Thanksgiving week at our house, there’s pitch-ins at work, there’s lots of eating out, and then, of course, the never ending food of yesterday. So today we’re spending the morning at the gym paying for what we did this week. I’m assuming the rest of the day will be spent on the couch unable to move. Bonus: I won’t be tempted to shop because my legs won’t work.
4. Read any good books lately? For a while I was having a hard time finding books I wanted to read and now I seem to be on a mission to stock up on books. Something about colder days makes me want to stay inside, wear sweatpants, and read good books. Tell me what to read!
5. Did you guys notice the awesome new blog design from Royal Daughter Designs? Amanda did an amazing job and knew exactly how to translate all my random ideas into a beautiful new spread. I highly recommend her for any of your blog needs.
Have a great weekend friends.
Linking up with High Five for Friday with From My Grey Desk blog.