1. Still no Monkey–he’s been gone a week now and I’m still not used to it. I look for him when I get up in the morning, making sure not to step on him in the dark, I still check his water bowl before I leave for work, and my house is still covered with dog hair. I don’t want to sweep because what if he doesn’t come back and that’s all I have?? Pathetic but true.
2. I can not wait until Thanksgiving break–to say I’ve overbooked myself a bit is an understatement and I just want a minute to be home with my family. So while the food and shopping and relatives sounds nice, I’m most looking forward to just being home and playing with my kids. And maybe finding time to sleep.
3. This week, I ate a lot of pizza. And I felt like you should know.
4. Can I just tell you how excited I am to be a part of the great stuff happening over at Fancy Little Things? I recently came on board as a site admin for their directory which launches December 1st. If you’re a blogger or small business owner and you haven’t signed up to be part of our (free!) directory, head over there now and get to it! I promise you won’t regret it.
5. Student question of the week: “Ms. Graham, is it true that toothpaste is made from elephant’s trunks?” Lord, help us…
Linking up with High Five for Friday with From My Grey Desk blog.