1. Last Friday night we attended our friends’ Jeremy and Renae’s wedding. You know when you go to a wedding and you’re like “why did they wait fourteen years to do this?”–that was this wedding.
2. Look how far my friend Brittany has made it since launching her Purpose Project on the first—you guys, go donate some money and help buy women out of prostitution. It will be the easiest thing you do all day.
3. Did you miss the first two parts of my series on money? It’s changing the way we live and I think you’d like it to. Like it in a “this is hard but worth it” way.
4. Don’t you love it when an idea comes together?? Clothes drive, setting up shop, blessing those with less, serving others, these are things that are in the works with my beautiful Kristen and I. It’s overwhelming to see God work and decide to make you a part of it. I can’t wait to share more with you soon.
5. And I’m ending on a sad note: our dog escaped from our yard last night and has yet to be found. He’s little and black so searching at night was pointless. I was up most of the night calling places, filling out lost dog forms online, and screaming his name into the night. It sounds dramatic and it was. He was my first baby before there were babies and he’s Harper’s best friend. He’s been missing since 6:30 last night and it’s consuming me. So let’s hope he shows up today or I imagine it being a pretty low weekend at the Graham house.
Great way to end the post, huh? Hope your weekend it shaping up to be better than mine~