Thank the Lord it’s finally Friday. I have big plans for a whole lotta nothin’ this weekend and I can’t wait to get started on it.
1. It’s still unseasonably warm in Indy, but we did have a chilly evening this week so we ventured to Christmas at the Zoo. The girls didn’t know what to do with all those lights…
2. I don’t mean to brag, but I made it to the gym for the first time in about a month last night. Needless to say, I can’t walk right now and it feels awesome.
3. Speaking of working out, next week is tryouts for the 8th grade basketball team which I somehow got roped into coaching. My plan is to do drills with the girls and get my daily exercise that way during the week. We’ll see if that plan actually sticks.
4. I’m finally getting these bad boys mailed this weekend. Check out Zazzle if you need some for yourself.
5. Normally Friday afternoons I post a book recommendation (called weekend read). I read lots of good books and like to share. Today will be a little different. I’m actually posting about three books I’d tell you not to read. Peaked your curiousity? Check back later to see what books I would steer clear of. Seriously, they’re bad.
Have a great weekend!
Linking up with High Five for Friday with From My Grey Desk Blog.