I didn’t have school Monday because of the holiday, but it’s still nice to have this week over. It’s been frigid-cold for the past few days and I just want to be able to stay in bed and watch cartoons with my kids. That sounds like heaven.
1. Is there anything cuter than a grown man sitting in a kids’ chair reading to a little girl? I think not.
2. Baked spinach chips via Pinterest. They were really good! Try it, you’ll like it! (in your best Yo Gabba Gabba voice, please.)
3. Red high heeled shoes, you were beautiful, but I’m glad that day is over. And so are my feet.
4. Messy playroom closet and the perfect place for a little nap.
5. More thrifting: vintage blankets make me happy. And no, Chris Graham, there is no such thing as too many blankets.
Back soon with a book recommendation (that I’ve done before, but I’m throwing it out again for those of you that missed it the first time.)
Still time to enter my devotions for everyone! giveaway. Go!
Have you checked out Brunch with Amber’s It’s OK Thursdays? It makes me feel normal to read what other people rationalize. And isn’t that the point of blogging–to find other crazies like us?? Okay, maybe that’s just me…