(follow along on Instagram: themarygraham)
I’ve been so off all week. Have you ever had a week like that? I thought every day was Thursday and that the week just…kept…dragging…on. Needless to say, I’m extra thankful that it’s actually Friday today. If for no other reason than so I can stop being so confused all the time.
1. I thrift in spurts and have definitely been doing it more this past week. And I feel like there will be a couple quick stops on my way home from work today also. That new white cat? $3. Personally, I’m not a big fan of cats, but I have two little girls who love them something fierce.
2. We had our first game this week. It was interesting. Very interesting.
3. As an adult who still doesn’t like her food to touch, I was more excited than necessary to find these divider plates at Target. Eating is just much more fun when everything is in the right spot, don’t you think?
4. Blue! That little puppy is crazy in the best way possible. We’re still missing Monkey (and Ellie still prays for him to come home every night), but Blue feels like he was meant to be a part of our family. He’s like the little annoying brother my girls don’t have and it’s quite entertaining to watch the three of them together.
5. It’s weird what motivates me to get to the gym, but anything new to wear is magical—new socks? Works like a charm, even if no one can see them once I put on my shoes.
Have a great weekend!
P.S. I’m finally back with a weekend read recommendation after about a month of skipping them so stay tuned.