1. That girl—so much personality in a 22 pound body. And those eyelashes? #jealous
2. You could describe my personality as “impulsive” and you would probably be pretty accurate. Sunday morning I decided to paint our stone backsplash. It was a risky move that turned into something I absolutely love. But it was still risky. I’ll share the whole process later, but I’m encouraging you to do at least one risky (read: possibly stupid) thing this weekend. Just to liven things up a bit.
3. Current Graham kids’ craze: trains. From one end of the living room to the other.
4. Teacher desk. #organizedchaos
5. A sneak peek at a future #copycatlinkup post. I encourage everyone to try the pencil skirt and boots look. It’s my new go-to outfit for work.
I’m off work today celebrating my Elliott Quinn. Four years ago today she came into this world and it’s not been the same since. So thankful for her.
There’s still time to enter the Valentine’s books giveaway–head over here for the details!