1. Did anyone else eat nothing but sugar this week? Please say yes.
2. Green pants for game day.
3. By request, my daughter’s princess castle cake. This was attempt #2, attempt #1 didn’t make it out of the pan alive. Disaster, really.
4. Reached! I finally found my reading groove again and spent this week consumed with the final book in the Matched series by Ally Condie. It was worth the wait although I’m bummed with who Cassia ends up with. (And finally another “weekend read” post coming today, I’ll review the whole book then.)
5. Valentine’s day: I got to spend a fourteen-hour day with middle schoolers. It was the least romantic day ever. And I missed seeing my babes, but they were showered with goodies and presents all day. Seriously, my kids are spoiled.
How was your week?
Linking up with From My Grey Desk’s High Five for Friday!