1. Best recent buy from IKEA: giant roll of butcher paper. This thing entertains our family well.
2. Date night at the tattoo shop; a romantic evening of Asian food and adding to a sleeve.
3. See number one. Mommy likes the butcher paper too.
4. My house is full of vintage books, they’re everywhere. This one happens to be supporting a teal elephant. And yes, that’s a baby arm.
5. An outfit for a lazy day of errands and taxes. Who’s getting a refund this year?? —>This girl
How was your week?
Planning on doing any shopping this weekend? I recently ordered my next piece from eShakti and am impatiently awaiting it’s arrival. In the meantime, they’re offering my readers 20% off their next order. Use code TRSTYCHCKS to take advantage of this awesome deal! (Here’s my favorite winter coat that I got from eShakti.)