1. We started our spring break off right with donuts and my favorite rummage sale. Guys, I need to go back to school so I stop spending money. Being home all day is dangerous.
2. Last weekend I got to hang out with some girls I graduated high school with. Some of those girls I’ve known since I was five years old–that’s just some craziness right there. I haven’t written a post about that night yet, but it’s coming. It’s a good feeling to have people in your life that just know you even though you haven’t seen them in years.
3. My little baby, Harper Kimery, turns two on Sunday. I’ve been getting weepy all week about this. TWO.YEARS.OLD.
4. I’ve been reading Wheat Belly by William Davis while on break—he’s anti-wheat and gluten so as I’m typing this, I’m finishing my first day of being wheat free. And I have the most horrible headache from it. Seriously, I can hardly see straight. Apparently, I eat a lot of wheat…
5. First day of spring break=six inches of snow. I’m over it, even if I get to drink hot chocolate with peppermint marshmallows. Still not worth it.
Have a great weekend, friends!
I hope your Easter is wonderful, relaxing, and filled with thanksgiving.
I’m going to be MIA for most of next week as I soak in my last week of vacation–be back soon!
Linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk Blog for High Five for Friday!
There’s still time to enter the Mommy and Me Easter Giveaway–get a little something for yourself and your kids!