follow along with me on Instagram: @themarygraham
Friday, welcome back, friend. I’ve missed you desperately.
1. Lots of selfies in the gym locker room this week. My teacher-friend that takes pictures for me is off with knee surgery so it’s been a lonely week for my outfits.
2. The second full week of no basketball after school and I’m loving it more than I could have ever imagined. Getting to the gym after school and still getting home before 5:00? I say this all the time, but, dang, what was I thinking with that coaching thing??
3. Chris was gone one night this week and so we had popcorn and movie night. Brave is on constant rotation at our house right now.
4. Has everyone picked up this striped skirt from Old Navy by now? I can’t tell you how amazing it is and they come in all different colors. I picked up two and plan on wearing them constantly as it (hopefully) starts acting like spring soon.
5. The girls and I attended an afternoon showing of “Pinkalicious” on Saturday. This was their first experience with live theater and Elliott LOVED it. She wants to buy the movie now and we’re having the hardest time explaining that there isn’t a movie to buy. Harper was less impressed, she spent the majority of the 45-minute play crawling on the table and taking her shoes off. Oh well.
Any fun plans for the weekend? I’m heading out tonight for a little girls’ night with a group of girls I graduated high school with. I’m really looking forward to catching up with everyone, it’s going to be quite an evening, I’m sure.
Be back later with a book review—this one is a little different than my normal genre!
Linking up with High Five for Friday with From My Grey Desk blog.