1. Chris was gone most of the week on a guys’ trip so I was in charge of bath time–something I’m not normally a part of–and those little girls are something else. Also, they are very messy. Does anyone actually survive bathtime without getting completely soaked? Is that possible?
2. Lots of rain this week. But it’s making stuff green and making our grass grow, so I’m trying to be patient and stay positive. But, dang, rain, take a break!
3. New map for the kitchen! I might have convinced a social studies teacher to give me one of his maps. It’s my favorite part of the kitchen right now and Elliott loves asking where places are.
4. New clothes from…Wal-Mart! Seriously, from the Wal-mart. And there were more pieces I would have picked up if I wasn’t supposed to be on a mission to get trash bags. Next time you’re there, spend a second looking at their clothes. You might be surprised what you find.
5. FIVE AND A HALF WEEKS LEFT OF SCHOOL. No more copies, no more book, no more teacher’s dirty looks. Or something like that.
How was your week? I know some people got snow again so I shouldn’t really be complaining about the rain right now. Sorry if that was you…
Linking up with High Five for Friday with Lauren from From My Grey Desk blog.