Slow week on Instagram for me. When I’m stressed, social media use goes way down. Anyone else the same way?
1. Outfit of the day: still loving the striped skirts I picked up from Old Navy a while ago. I wish I would have gotten the smaller size though (tough problem to have, huh?). I was between two sizes and thought it would shrink when I washed it so I went with the bigger one. I was wrong…
2. Harper Kimery has to grow up to work in showbiz. While it’s not what I would hope for her, she was born to entertain.
3. Saturday night was Cards Against Humanity and drinks with friends. It was a very good night. And I got to sleep in the next morning UNTIL TEN O’CLOCK. It has been years since that has happened. I forgot how good it felt.
4. A friend’s daughter turned one last weekend and we attended a pretty awesome circus-themed outdoor party. The girls were in heaven and it wore them out. Those are marks of a highly successful kids’ party.
5. Not to rub it in, but by complete accident, Chris and I had date night Friday night and Saturday night last weekend. Friday night we got to spend the evening wandering around historic Fountain Square with old friends, have dinner, a couple band reunions (long live This Beautiful Day and Same As Sunday!), and then watch a friend’s new band perform. Although in all honesty, I crapped out at 10:00 and got a ride home with a friend. Mama can’t make it to midnight with all the cool kids. I’m old.
How was your week? I’m ready for a night at home and in my pajamas by 5:30. And I’m not afraid to say it! Have a great weekend!
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday.