1. I cut about 8 inches off my hair a few months ago. And while I don’t regret it, I’ve been feeling kind of blah about it also. So I went ombre. I also almost went bangs again, but my hairstylist/friend (hairfriend?) nixed that idea. And that’s why I let her do my hair. I come in with fifteen different, completely unrelated pictures and somehow she’s able to translate that into something that looks good. That, my friends, is talent.
2. It’s officially nice outside so for the next three to four months, my children will look like one big scab. Elliott had a bike accident this week. Four Dora bandaids later and she was as good as new.
3. Look at all the gold goodness. I feel like this lobby was the set of a bad, bad dirty movie. So, obviously, I had Chris take pictures of me there. Duh.
4. My girls are two and four now. Sometimes they play well together. And sometimes they don’t. I was in the other room while they were doing puzzles together and overheard a conversation that just melted my heart. It was like a little glimpse into their futures and I think they’re going to be okay.
5. We studied Esther at church last Sunday. Guys, that girl is bold. And faithful. Pretty much been thinking about that book all week.
How has your week been? Are you glad it’s Friday or what?
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday.