1. After an unseasonably warm week, the cool fall air is back. I’m not going to lie, those 80 degree days were nice and I got to squeeze in one last wear of a couple summer dresses. But I’m also thankful for cooler temps—it’s against my religion to trick-or-treat in a t-shirt so it better be chilly next week!
2. Did you catch this face earlier in the week? It’s the perfect mid-day pick-me-up and if you haven’t seen what eating a marker does to your mouth, you should definitely check it out. Oh, you know what eating a marker does to your mouth? Well, check it out anyway.
3. I’d missed Parenthood the past couple weeks and spent last night playing catch up. And that is why my face is puffy this morning, so much crying! Do you watch Parenthood? You need to if you don’t, it’s just so perfect. Also, I cried a lot when Julia had the work/family crisis and quit her job to get her priorities straight. That is so my life right now.
4. This week’s posts were full of internet friends that became real life friends. Did you see Tiffany, Brittany, and Carly? Because I feel like you’d want to be friends with them too. And Brittay wrote this crazy post about meeting me at Influence Conference that might give you a glimpse of real-life Mary if you want to check it out. (Disclaimer: I am not as bad a driver as Brittany says. Well, mostly not.)
5. I went kicking and screaming into the world of iPhones last week. And while it was bittersweet to leave my beloved Blackberry, I did get to finally be cool and sign up for Instagram so if you need one more feed of random kid pictures, some outfits shots, and, apparently, lots of pictures of my husband, follow along with me at themarygraham.
Hope your weekend is blissfully wonderful and involves lots of sleeping. Well, at least that’s what I’m wishing for.
Linking up to Five for Friday with From My Grey Desk.