Things I have learned since starting to blog:
1. I am in desperate need of a better camera. The majority of my pictures make me shudder, but I don’t really have any other option. Also, I need some editing software. And then some editing skillzzz.
2. I sometimes communicate better with my computer than I do my husband.
3. I will always have blog envy…for the majority of blogs I read. I just like everyone else’s better than mine.
4. Blogging is cheaper than therapy and nobody will tell me I’m wrong (well, because, I’m not…but, you know, if I ever were).
5. My life is more interesting than I give it credit for.
6. The more I write, the more I want to write. Hmmm.
7. I spend way too much time on the internet. And don’t sleep enough.
8. It is impossible to write (or think clearly) when your husband is watching Third Rock From the Sun on NetFlix.
9. I still love a list. If I could do every post as a list, I think I would.
10. Blogging is better than a baby book. Because I’ve never been very good at writing in those. And this is much more embarrassing so I’m definitely keeping this up. You know, for the kids.
11. And last, but not least, I now think in “blog.” Meaning when something funny, bad, interesting, or even somewhat boring happens, my first thought is “I should write about that!” and then I add it to my memo pad on my phone. Dork.